TransFueler M-Series Quality Fuel Trailer & Tank
The TransFueler M-Series Advantage
NO HAZMAT? NO PROBLEM...
DOT Regulations allow for up to 119 gallons of any commonly used fuel (Including Gasoline) to be transported virtually anywhere, without the need for a Haz-Mat license. Gas must be transported in a tank bearing a DOT Special Exemption. Diesel & Jet Fuel may be transported in a non-specification tank. The M-Series complies with this law, allowing our customers to safely and legally transport fuel without the need for a Haz-Mat license.
Our patent-pending system consists of a number of 119 gallon non-connected tanks. We have developed a unique dispensing system using a single pump, accessing any of the tanks by way of a jump hose and quick-connect fittings. Simply connect the jump hose to whichever tank you choose, and dispense fuel. Safe. Convenient. Legal..
- Save Money: Fuel your equipment or vehicles at your convenience. No time wasted waiting for fuel trucks. Fuel on your schedule...
- Save Money: Fuel your equipment or vehicles where you need to. In the field. On the jobsite. At remote locations. Virtually anywhere!
- Save Money: TransFueler M-Series tough construction lasts far longer than typical flimsy truck bed tanks. Built to last under hard use.
- Delivered ready to use. Fill & GO!
- Standard Features
- Superior Engineered, 12 gauge Carbon Steel “V Bottom” Tanks
- Carbon Steel Platform, holds dispensing equipment
- Fork Lift Pockets & Lifting Rings
- Can have as many as 8, 119 gallon, carbon steel tanks
- Fuel gauge on each tank
- Vented fill cap on each tank
- Powder coat finish, in a wide choice of colors
- GPI & Fill-Rite 12V High-Output 10 Gallon Per Minute pumps
- 12V Battery with Box
- Battery Charger
- 12’ UL Hose with Manual Shutoff Nozzle
- Fuel Filtration System
- Vented Fill Cap
- Emergency Vent
- Super-Duty Steel Chassis
- Steel Fenders & Diamond-Plate Decking
- Tandem Axle
- Electric Brakes with Safety Breakaway System
- LED DOT Lighting, with Steel Guards
- Adjustable Ball Hitch
- Heavy-Duty Tongue Jack
- Powder Coat Finish
- “Fuel Cart” style Available with Pintle Hitch
Revolutionizing Mobile Fueling!
Includes Standard Dispensing Equipment Plus
- Fuel Meter
- Fuel Level Gauge
- Deep Cycle Battery Kit; w/Box and Automatic Charger
- Automatic Shut-off Nozzle & Swivel
- 25’ UL Hose on Spring Rewind Reel
- GPI or Fill-Rite 15 Gallon Per Minute Pump
- GPI M3025-AV Aviation Pump (25GPM)
- Facet VF-21 Filter Housing and Element
- Mechanical Totalizing Meter
- 12 Volt Deep-Cycle Battery, Battery Box & Automatic Battery Charger
- 50’ x 1” Aviation Grade Hose
- Spring Rewind Hose Reel w/Stainless Steel Internals
- Stainless Steel Plumbing and Fittings
- Aviation Overwing Nozzle w/Dust Cap & 6.5’ Grounding Wire
- 50’ Static Cable on Spring Rewind Reel
- (2) ABC 20# Fire Extinguisher w/Brackets
- ¾” Fuel Sump Drain Valve
TransFueler has a wide variety of options. We can equip your TransFueler to precisely match your needs:
- Hose Options Up To 150' of UL Hose on Reel
- Tank options: Steel, Stainless Steel or Aluminum
- Epoxy Interior Tank Lining
- Pump Options: 12V, 115VAC, Ultra-High Output, diesel powered or Gas Powered Pumps
- DEF System. Includes Tank, Pump, Hose & Nozzle. Choice of Capacity.
- Certifiable Meter; TCS or Liquid Controls
- Fuel Management System
- Static Grounding / Bonding Reel
- Refuel / Defuel System. Great option that allows the pump to pull fuel out of a tank as well as dispense it. A TransFueler EXCLUSIVE
- Vapor Recovery System, Stage I
- Fire Extinguisher(s), Mounted
- Bottom Fill Kit w/2" Dry Disconnect, 2" Ball Valve & Sump Drain
- Spare Tire Assembly w/Mount
- Tool Box: 48" or 58"
- Locking Steel Enclosure Cabinet; Secures Dispensing Equipment
- Work Lights; LED or Halogen
- Solar Panel System: 60 Watt, Includes Controller
- Air Compressor, Electric or Gas Powered
- Welder or Welder/Generator
- Generator, Diesel or Gas Powered
- Lube System; Oil, Grease, Hydraulic & DEF systems. Includes Tank, Pump, Hose & Nozzle As Appropriate
- Welded Steel Tie-Down Rings
Looking for something not included above? Contact us with your needs: (800) 509-1904
A specific tank is required per CFR49 Parts 100 - 185 transportation, for the transport of gasoline in a bulk container. Due to the flash point of gasoline, this tank falls into the category of Class III Fuels that is REQUIRED to be transported in a Code DOT 406 vessel. If this tank will hold gasoline, the tank is required to meet DOT 406 Specifications, be labeled accordingly and be annually tested per CFR 49 requirements. Gasoline has a Flash Point of -40`F, which is lower than the 100`F for Class III Fuels to be included in the “non-code” section of this provision for Class III Fuels.
DOT406 Tanks meet the requirements of 49 CFR Ch. I (10-1-07 Edition) §172.102, B1 and 49 CFR Ch. I (10-1-07Edition) §173.242,Bulk Packaging for Certain Medium Hazard Liquids and Solids, including solids with dual hazards.
DOT406 specification tanks meet Federal regulations for the transport of Gasoline and most other fuels over public roads.
Important DOT 406 Requirements (not inclusive of all DOT 406 specifications):
The standard manway incorporates a 10” fill/inspection port and also functions as an emergency valve. The manway also incorporates a “normal” valve that opens to accommodate for changes in vacuum and pressure per the DOT code. Depending on tank dimensions, a smaller manway with the vents and ports is installed and a larger bolted manway is added for full inspection access.
CONNECTIONS / INTERNAL VALVE
All connections on top of the tank are shielded by rollover protection rails. All connections to the base of tank are done with emergency valves that feature an externally operated, internally actuated poppet, external shear section, and fusible link (closes in case of fire), all per the DOT code.
Tanks are constructed of A36 mild (carbon) steel, 304 stainless steel, or aluminum alloy. The shell and head thicknesses are dictated by the DOT/ASME code and are based on the material used and the dimensions of the tank.
Quality Fuel Trailer and Tank, Inc. does not monitor federal, state or local laws regarding use of these products. Customer assumes full responsibility for legal compliance. Please consult with authorities concerning proper use prior to purchasing.
Because of the nature of our products, it is typically not feasible to return them to the manufacturer for repair. For a period of one year, we will ship needed parts, and pay for necessary warranty work done locally and arranged by the customer. Warranty covers manufacturing and assembly defects only. Warranty does not cover damage caused by user or units modified in any way by user. Abuse, misuse, etc. is not covered. All of our products are built to last, and should give many years of service when properly operated and maintained.
- All sales final. All products sold are made to order and cannot be returned.
- Please confirm that what you order is what you need. Receipt of a purchase order or deposit constitutes acceptance of specifications by customer.
- Changes made after receipt of order may be subject to surcharge.
- Terms: 50% Deposit at order, balance due upon delivery. Contact us if other terms are requested. (Governmental purchases excepted)
All equipment sold remains sole property of Quality Fuel Trailer and Tank Inc. until payment in full is received.