The TransFueler M-Series Advantage
NO HAZMAT? NO PROBLEM...
DOT Regulations allow for up to 119 gallons of any commonly used fuel (Including Gasoline) to be transported virtually anywhere, without the need for a Haz-Mat license. Gas must be transported in a tank bearing a DOT Special Exemption. Diesel & Jet Fuel may be transported in a non-specification tank. The M-Series complies with this law, allowing our customers to safely and legally transport fuel without the need for a Haz-Mat license.
Our patent-pending system consists of a number of 119 gallon non-connected tanks. We have developed a unique dispensing system using a single pump, accessing any of the tanks by way of a jump hose and quick-connect fittings. Simply connect the jump hose to whichever tank you choose, and dispense fuel. Safe. Convenient. Legal..
- Save Money: Fuel your equipment or vehicles at your convenience. No time wasted waiting for fuel trucks. Fuel on your schedule...
- Save Money: Fuel your equipment or vehicles where you need to. In the field. On the jobsite. At remote locations. Virtually anywhere!
- Save Money: TransFueler M-Series tough construction lasts far longer than typical flimsy truck bed tanks. Built to last under hard use.
- Delivered ready to use. Fill & GO!
Includes Standard Dispensing Equipment Plus
- Fuel Meter
- Fuel Level Gauge
- Deep Cycle Battery Kit; w/Box and Automatic Charger
- Automatic Shut-off Nozzle & Swivel
- 25’ UL Hose on Spring Rewind Reel
- GPI or Fill-Rite 15 Gallon Per Minute Pump
- GPI M3025-AV Aviation Pump (25GPM)
- Facet VF-21 Filter Housing and Element
- Mechanical Totalizing Meter
- 12 Volt Deep-Cycle Battery, Battery Box & Automatic Battery Charger
- 50’ x 1” Aviation Grade Hose
- Spring Rewind Hose Reel w/Stainless Steel Internals
- Stainless Steel Plumbing and Fittings
- Aviation Overwing Nozzle w/Dust Cap & 6.5’ Grounding Wire
- 50’ Static Cable on Spring Rewind Reel
- (2) ABC 20# Fire Extinguisher w/Brackets
- ¾” Fuel Sump Drain Valve
TransFueler has a wide variety of options. We can equip your TransFueler to precisely match your needs:
- Hose Options Up To 150' of UL Hose on Reel
- Tank options: Steel, Stainless Steel or Aluminum
- Epoxy Interior Tank Lining
- Pump Options: 12V, 115VAC, Ultra-High Output, diesel powered or Gas Powered Pumps
- DEF System. Includes Tank, Pump, Hose & Nozzle. Choice of Capacity.
- Certifiable Meter; TCS or Liquid Controls
- Fuel Management System
- Static Grounding / Bonding Reel
- Refuel / Defuel System. Great option that allows the pump to pull fuel out of a tank as well as dispense it. A TransFueler EXCLUSIVE
- Vapor Recovery System, Stage I
- Fire Extinguisher(s), Mounted
- Bottom Fill Kit w/2" Dry Disconnect, 2" Ball Valve & Sump Drain
- Spare Tire Assembly w/Mount
- Tool Box: 48" or 58"
- Locking Steel Enclosure Cabinet; Secures Dispensing Equipment
- Work Lights; LED or Halogen
- Solar Panel System: 60 Watt, Includes Controller
- Air Compressor, Electric or Gas Powered
- Welder or Welder/Generator
- Generator, Diesel or Gas Powered
- Lube System; Oil, Grease, Hydraulic & DEF systems. Includes Tank, Pump, Hose & Nozzle As Appropriate
- Welded Steel Tie-Down Rings
Looking for something not included above? Contact us with your needs: (800) 509-1904