TransFueler Diesel Quality Fuel Trailer & Tank
TransFueler sets the standard for our industry.
With the largest array of fuel storage and refueling equipment in the business, we remain the leader by continuously improving our products to meet our customer's needs.
- Capacity (In Gallons); 250 - 500 - 750 - 1,000 - 1,500 - 2,000
- Superior engineering. Designed to tow safely whether full, or empty
- Baffled Tank, A36 Mild Steel. Aluminum DOT 406 code tank, or 304 Stainless Steel are also available.
- Powder coat finish, in a wide choice of colors
- Fuel Level Gauge
- Top Quality Components: GPI, Fill-Rite, Dixon, Hannay, Reelcraft, Betts, etc…
- GPI & Fill-Rite 12V High-Output 15 Gallon Per Minute pumps
- 12V Battery with Box
- Battery Charger
- 12’ UL Hose with Manual Shutoff Nozzle
- Fuel Filtration System
- Vented Fill Cap
- Emergency Vent
- Super-Duty Steel Chassis
- Steel Fenders & Diamond-Plate Decking
- Tandem Axle
- Electric Brakes with Safety Breakaway System
- LED DOT Lighting, with Steel Guards
- Adjustable Ball Hitch
- Heavy-Duty Tongue Jack
- Powder Coat Finish
- “Fuel Cart” style Available with Pintle Hitch
TransFuelers provide superior value
You can find TransFueler's all around the world
Includes Standard Dispensing Equipment Plus
- Fuel Meter
- Fuel Level Gauge
- Deep Cycle Battery Kit; w/Box and Automatic Charger
- Automatic Shut-off Nozzle & Swivel
- 25’ UL Hose on Spring Rewind Reel
- GPI or Fill-Rite 15 Gallon Per Minute Pump
TransFueler has a wide variety of options. We can equip your TransFueler to precisely match your needs:
- Hose Length Options Up To 150' of UL Hose on Reel
- Stainless Steel or Aluminum Tanks
- Epoxy Interior Tank Lining, To Reduce Corrosion
- Pump Options: 12V, 115VAC, Ultra-High Output, Diesel Powered or Gas Powered Pumps
- DEF System. Includes Tank, Pump, Hose & Nozzle. Choice of Capacity.
- Certifiable Meter for resale of fuel; TCS or Liquid Controls
- Fuel Management System To Control and Track Fuel Dispensing and Use
- Static Grounding / Bonding Reel
- Refuel / Defuel System. Great option that allows the pump to pull fuel out of a tank as well as dispense it. A TransFueler EXCLUSIVE
- Fire Extinguisher(s), Mounted
- Bottom Fill Kit w/2" Dry Disconnect, 2" Ball Valve & Sump Drain
- Spare Tire Assembly w/Mount
- Tool Box: 48" or 58"
- Locking Steel Enclosure Cabinet; Secures Dispensing Equipment. Protects from Weather
- Work Lights; LED or Halogen
- Solar Panel System: 60 Watt, Includes Charger/Controller
- Air Compressor, Electric or Gas Powered
- Welder or Welder/Generator
- Generator, Diesel or Gas Powered
- Lube System; Oil, Grease, Hydraulic & DEF systems. Includes Tank, Pump, Hose & Nozzle As Appropriate
Looking for something not included above? Contact us with your needs: (800) 509-1904
Quality Fuel Trailer and Tank, Inc. does not monitor federal, state or local laws regarding use of these products. Customer assumes full responsibility for legal compliance. Please consult with authorities concerning proper use prior to purchasing.
Because of the nature of our products, it is typically not feasible to return them to the manufacturer for repair. For a period of one year, we will ship needed parts, and pay for necessary warranty work done locally and arranged by the customer. Warranty covers manufacturing and assembly defects only. Warranty does not cover damage caused by user or units modified in any way by user. Abuse, misuse, etc. is not covered. All of our products are built to last, and should give many years of service when properly operated and maintained.
- All sales final. All products sold are made to order and cannot be returned.
- Please confirm that what you order is what you need. Receipt of a purchase order or deposit constitutes acceptance of specifications by customer.
- Changes made after receipt of order may be subject to surcharge.
- Terms: 50% Deposit at order, balance due upon delivery. Contact us if other terms are requested. (Governmental purchases excepted)
All equipment sold remains sole property of Quality Fuel Trailer and Tank Inc. until payment in full is received.