We now offer the Piusi Fuel Management System,
and Dixon continuous-duty pumps.
Standard Dispensing Package
(Gas and Diesel)
Pump, Battery, Hose, Filter, Nozzle
TransFueler standard dispensing package includes;
Fill-Rite or GPI brand, 15 gallon per minute 12V pump. A 12 Volt deep-cycle battery powers the pump.
115V pump is a no-cost option.
Standard Package also includes a 12-foot UL rated hose with manual shut off nozzle.
Fuel is filtered through a high efficiency, commercial grade filter system. The easy to replace filter cartridge removes water and contaminants.
A tank low-point sump drain allows for easy fuel sampling.
Normal & emergency venting is standard as well as a fill cap.
Plus Dispensing Package
(Gas and Diesel)
Pump, Battery, Battery Charger, Hose, Reel, Filter, Nozzle
TransFueler Plus dispensing package includes all standard features of the TransFueler Standard Package, and adds:
Fill-Rite or GPI, 20 gallon per minute 12V electric pump. A deep-cycle battery powers the pump. We also include a NOCO multi-stage charger to maintain the battery properly. No-Cost option is a 115V AC pump.
Plus Package includes, 25-foot UL rated hose with a 1-inch diameter for better flow. The hose is installed on a spring rewind hose reel.
Also includes upgraded automatic shut-off nozzle.
The fuel is filtered through a high efficiency, commercial grade filter system. The easy to replace filter, removes water and contaminants.
Aviation Dispensing Package
(Jet-A, Av Gas)
Pump, Battery, Battery Charger, Hose, Reel, Grounding Cable, Filter, Nozzle
TransFueler’s patent-pending aviation dispensing package begins with all stainless steel piping & plumbing.
Standard is a GPI 25 gallon per minute 12V or 115V aviation rated pump. On 12V models, a deep-cycle battery powers the pump. Included is a NOCO multi-stage automatic charger to properly maintain the battery.
System also includes a 50' aviation certified hose. The hose is installed on a spring rewind hose reel, with stainless steel internals.
A 50’ Static / Bonding cable on reel is included for static electric safety.
Fuel is filtered through a Facet VF Series aviation grade filter system. The easy to change filter cartidge removes water and contaminants. Also includes a differential pressure gauge, and water test drain
Overwing nozzle is standard. A Whittaker Single-Point nozzle is also available.
Additionally, TransFueler Aviation tanks include a low point sump drain for simplified fuel sampling, as well as emergency electrical shut-off switch.
A very popular option is our exclusive Refuel-Defuel system. This four-way valve allows the system to suction fuel from the aircraft fuel tank. Very useful for servicing, weight restricted flights, etc.
TransFueler has a wide variety of options. We can equip your TransFueler to precisely match your needs:
- Hose Options Up To 150' of UL Hose on Reel
- Tank options: Steel, Stainless Steel or Aluminum
- Epoxy Interior Tank Lining
- Pump Options: 12V, 115VAC, Ultra-High Output, diesel powered or Gas Powered Pumps
- DEF System. Includes Tank, Pump, Hose & Nozzle. Choice of Capacity.
- Certifiable Meter; TCS or Liquid Controls
- Fuel Management System
- Static Grounding / Bonding Reel
- Refuel / Defuel System. Great option that allows the pump to pull fuel out of a tank as well as dispense it. A TransFueler EXCLUSIVE
- Vapor Recovery System, Stage I
- Fire Extinguisher(s), Mounted
- Bottom Fill Kit w/2" Dry Disconnect, 2" Ball Valve & Sump Drain
- Spare Tire Assembly w/Mount
- Tool Box: 48" or 58"
- Locking Steel Enclosure Cabinet; Secures Dispensing Equipment
- Work Lights; LED or Halogen
- Solar Panel System: 60 Watt, Includes Controller
- Air Compressor, Electric or Gas Powered
- Welder or Welder/Generator
- Generator, Diesel or Gas Powered
- Lube System; Oil, Grease, Hydraulic & DEF systems. Includes Tank, Pump, Hose & Nozzle As Appropriate
- Welded Steel Tie-Down Rings
Looking for something not included above? Contact us with your needs: (800) 509-1904